Master Practitioner Level
Demonstration of the ability to identify the following basic skills, techniques, patterns and concepts of NLP and to utilize these competently with self and with others.
- All practitioner level skills, singly and in combination.
- Design individualized interventions (generative and remedial).
- Ecological change work.
- Shifting easily back and forth between content and form, and experience and label.
Specific Master Practitioner skills:
- Meta Program sorts;
- Values (Criteria)
- identification and utilization
- criteria ladder
- elicitation of complex equivalence and adjustment of criteria
- sleight of mouth;
- Installation and utilization of strategies;
- Refined use of submodalities;
- Deliberate multilevel communication;
- Presentation skills;
- Utilization and transformation of beliefs and presuppositions.
Duration of Training: a minimum of 130 hours of advanced training taught by a certified trainer. Plus a minimum of an additional 15 hours of direct trainer supervision